Salvador Dubois Leiva
|Full name||Salvador Dubois Leiva|
|Date of birth||16 August 1935|
|Place of birth||La Libertad, Nicaragua|
|Date of death||11 July 2015(aged 79)|
|Place of death||Managua, Nicaragua|
|Dínamo de Managua|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Salvador Dubois Leiva (16 August 1935 – 11 July 2015) was a Nicaraguan footballer, who was considered one of the best goalkeepers that played for the Nicaragua national football team and Honduran powerhouse C.D. Motagua.
He started his career at Santa Cecilia and moved abroad to play for Honduran giants Motagua for whom he would play 92 league matches. He returned to Nicaragua for a final season at América 5 years later.
Dubois has managed several clubs in Nicaragua at different levels. After three years working for the (Nicaraguan FA (FENIFUT)) as Academy supervisor, he also joined Walter Ferretti as goalkeeper coach.
- "Fútbol Nacional de luto ante fallecimiento de Salvador Dubois". 11 July 2015. Retrieved 11 August 2015.
- Desafíe a Ismael - La Prensa (Spanish)
- Dubois con el Ferreti y Fenifut - La Prensa (Spanish)
- Salón de la Fama (Bio) - Manfut (Spanish)
- Salvador Dubois sigue en el fútbol, ahora como técnico - El Nuevo Diario (Spanish)
|This biographical article related to Nicaraguan association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|