Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up salvage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Salvage may refer to:
- Marine salvage, the process of rescuing a ship, its cargo and sometimes the crew from peril
- Water salvage, rescuing people from floods.
- Salvage tug, a type of tugboat used to rescue or salvage ships which are in distress or in danger of sinking
- Recycling, the conversion of waste materials into new materials and objects, was usually referred to in the mid-20th century as "salvage"
- Data salvage, the process of data recovery from damaged, failed, corrupted, or inaccessible primary storage media
- Salvage archaeology, an archaeological survey and excavation carried out in areas threatened by construction or development
- Salvage ethnography, the practice of salvaging a record of what was left of a culture before it disappeared
- Salvage therapy, medical treatment for those patients not responding adequately to first line treatment
- Salvage (1921 film), a 1921 American silent film directed by Henry King
- Salvage (2006 film), a 2006 American horror film
- Salvage (2009 film), a 2009 British horror film
- "Salvage", an episode of Alfred Hitchcock Presents
- Salvage 1, a 1979 ABC science fiction-comedy series
- "Salvage" (The X-Files), a 2001 episode of the television series The X-Files
- "Salvage" (Angel), a 2003 episode of the television series Angel
- Salvage, a 1962 episode in the Hallmark Hall of Fame
- Salvage (Transformers), an Autobot from Transformers
- "Salvage" (short story), a 1986 short story by Orson Scott Card
- Salvage, a 1919 novel by Mary Roberts Rinehart
- Salvage, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
- Extrajudicial punishment resulting in death is referred to as Salvage in the Philippines
- Salvage title, a form of vehicle title branding in North America
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Salvage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.