From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up salvation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Salvation is the religious concept that a Higher Power saves humanity from spiritual death or eternal damnation by providing eternal life.
Salvation may also refer to:
Film, television and theater
- Salvation! (1987 film), a 1987 film directed by Beth B. and starring Viggo Mortensen
- Salvation (2008 film), a 2008 Australian film
- Terminator Salvation, the fourth installment of the Terminator film series
- The Salvation (film) 2014 film starring Mads Mikkelsen
- "Salvation" (Alias episode)
- "Salvation", the season finale of Smallville's 9th season
- "Salvation" (Supernatural), an episode of the television series Supernatural
- Salvation (Doctor Who), a novel based on the TV series Doctor Who
- Salvation (band), a 1960s San Francisco rock band also known as New Salvation Army Banned
- Salvation (Alphaville album)
- Salvation (Cult of Luna album)
- Salvation (Smack album)
- The Salvation (Skyzoo album), an album by Skyzoo
- Salvation (Byzantine video album), a DVD by Byzantine
- Salvation (Bill Hicks album), a comedy album
- "Salvation" (The Cranberries song)
- "Salvation" (Rancid song)
- "Salvation" (Roxette song)
- "Salvation", a song by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club from B.R.M.C.
- "Salvation", a song by Bongzilla from Apogee
- "Salvation", a song by Gabrielle Aplin from the album English Rain
- "Salvation", a song by The Devil Wears Prada from Dear Love: A Beautiful Discord
- Salvation, a 1969 rock musical by Peter Link and C.C. Courtney
- Salvation an opening theme song to the American television series The 4400 by John Van Tongeren.
Games and sports
- Salvation (video game), a forthcoming third-person shooter
- Salvation Group, a UK media company
- Salvation (wrestler), American professional wrestler
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Salvation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.