|City Councilor of Boston, Massachusetts|
|Preceded by||Paul Scapicchio|
September 8, 1959 |
East Boston, Massachusetts
|Alma mater||University of Massachusetts Amherst|
Salvatore J. LaMattina (born September 8, 1959 in East Boston), commonly known as Sal LaMattina, is a member of the Boston City Council in Boston, Massachusetts. As of 2006, he represents the North End, East Boston, and Charlestown.
He has two brothers, Robert and David, both of whom are karate masters.
- "Councillor LaMattina, D1 - City of Boston". cityofboston.gov. Retrieved 4 April 2015.
- "East Boston natives Salvatore LaMattina and Patricia Campatelli face off in register of probate race". Boston.com. Retrieved 10 April 2015.
- "City Councilor Salvatore LaMattina proposes fining landlords for unruly tenants". Boston.com. Retrieved 10 April 2015.
- "Salvatore LaMattina: Stop Wynn permits". Chicago Sun-Times. 14 January 2015. Retrieved 10 April 2015.
- "Salvatore LaMattina backs floating eatery". The Scranton Times-Tribune. Retrieved 10 April 2015. (subscription required)
|This article about a Massachusetts politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|