From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Puccio at the 2015 Scheldeprijs
|Full name||Salvatore Puccio|
31 August 1989 |
|Height||1.82 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|Weight||68 kg (150 lb)|
|Current team||Team Sky|
|Rider type||Classics rider|
Puccio made his Grand Tour debut at the 2013 Giro d'Italia. After Team Sky won the team time trial on stage two, Puccio took the race lead and wore the pink jersey on stage three, after being the highest placed Team Sky rider on stage one.
- 1st Stage 2 Giro della Toscana Junior
- 5th GP Pretola
- 5th Gran Premio San Giuseppe
- 6th Gran Premio Industrie del Marmo
- 9th Trofeo Edil C
- 1st Ronde Van Vlaanderen Beloften
- 2nd GP Pretola
- 2nd Giro del Belvedere di Villa di Cordignano
- 2nd Gran Premio Palio del Recioto
- 4th Trofeo PIVA
- 4th Overall Giro della Toscana
- 1st Stage 3
- 5th GP Capodarco
- 6th Trofeo Deia
- Giro d'Italia
- 1st Stage 2 (TTT)
- Held after Stage 2
Grand Tour general classification results timeline
|Tour de France||—||—||—||—|
|Vuelta a España||DNF||—||77||121|
|—||Did not compete|
- Cycling Weekly (2012-01-02). "Puccio signs for Sky". Cyclingweekly.com. Retrieved 2012-01-02.
- "Team Sky (SKY) – GBR". UCI World Tour. Union Cycliste Internationale. Retrieved 4 January 2014.
- "Puccio wins U23 Flanders". Cycling News. Future Publishing Limited. 9 April 2011. Retrieved 6 January 2012.
- "Salvatore Puccio remporte le Tour des Flandres Espoirs 2011" [Salvatore Puccio won the Tour of Flanders 2011 Espoirs]. Tour of Flanders (in French). Flanders Classics NV. 11 April 2011. Retrieved 6 January 2012.
- "Team Sky win team time trial". BBC Sport. BBC. 5 May 2013. Retrieved 6 May 2013.
- Media related to Salvatore Puccio at Wikimedia Commons
- Salvatore Puccio profile at Team Sky
- Salvatore Puccio on Twitter
|This biographical article related to an Italian cycling person born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|