Salvatore Tatarella (11 October 1947 – 28 January 2017) was an Italian politician and Member of the European Parliamentfor Southern electoral district with People of Freedom (previously Alleanza Nazionale), part of the Group of the European People's Party and sat on the European Parliament's Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Food Safety. He was a substitute for the Committee on Transport and Tourism, a member of the Delegation for relations with Iran and a substitute for the Delegation for relations with Mercosur countries.
Tatarell died on 28 January 2017 at the age of 69.
- Member of the central committee (1972) and of the national leadership (1982) of the MSI-DN
- 1983: Provincial Secretary of the MSI-DN – Foggia
- 1995: Member of the national leadership of AN
- 1999: Puglia regional coordinator of AN
- 2003: Member of the national executive of AN, responsible for the Department of the Mezzogiorno
- Mayor (1994) and Councillor with responsibility for planning (2004) of the municipality of Cerignola (FG)
- 1994–1999: Member of the European Parliament
- 1999: Councillor of the Region of Apulia (1990), Member of the Chamber of Deputies of Italy
- 2000–2004: Substitute Member of the Committee of the Regions
- 2000: Member of the national executive of the ANCI – National association of Italian Municipalities, and vice-chairman of the ANCI – Apulia
- 2003: Deputy Mayor of Bari
- Personal profile of Salvatore Tatarella in the European Parliament's database of members
- Declaration (PDF) of financial interests (Italian)
|This article about a Member of the European Parliament from Italy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|