From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Salve or salve in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A salve is a medical ointment used to soothe the head or other body surface.
Salve may also refer to:
- Salve (film), a 2011 Iranian film
- Salve, Apulia, a town in Italy
- Salve Regina, a Christian prayer
- Salve Andreas Salvesen (1909–1975), Norwegian politician
- Harish Salve (21st century), Indian lawyer
- Lahuji Raghoji Salve (1811–1881), Indian revolutionary
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Salve.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.