|Elevation||620 ft (190 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-8 (Pacific (PST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-7 (PDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||232346|
Salyer was established on April 16, 1918 and named for Charles Marshall Salyer, a prominent miner.
The ZIP Code is 95563. The community is inside area code 530.
This region experiences warm (but not hot) and dry summers, with no average monthly temperatures above 71.6 °F. According to the Köppen Climate Classification system, Salyer has a warm-summer Mediterranean climate, abbreviated "Csb" on climate maps.
- "Salyer". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- Capace, Nancy (1999). Encyclopedia of California. North American Book Dist LLC. Page 399. ISBN 9780403093182.
- "Statewide Database". UC Regents. Retrieved December 6, 2014.
- "California's 2nd Congressional District - Representatives & District Map". Civic Impulse, LLC. Retrieved March 1, 2013.
- Climate Summary for Salyer, California
|This Trinity County, California–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|