Salyut Machine-Building Association
|Revenue||$796 million (2017)|
|$263 million (2017)|
|$181 million (2017)|
|Total assets||$1.35 billion (2017)|
|Total equity||$759 million (2017)|
|Parent||United Engine Corporation|
Salyut Machine-Building Production Association (Russian: Научно-производственный центр газотурбостроения «Салют») is a company based in Moscow, Russia. NPC Saljut have three plants and office with further plants outside Moscow city. It is a subsidiary of United Engine Corporation.
Salyut is a leading commercial and military aircraft engine production association. Aircraft engine repairs and diagnostic services are also provided. Under conversion programs, Salyut produces a variety of commercial machinery and small engines.
The factory was established in 1912 as a subsidiary of the French engine manufacturer Gnome et Rhône. In 1941 the factory was evacuated to Samara, eventually becoming JSC Kuznetsov. Engine production at the Moscow site was restored by July 1942. Since the 1980s, the main activity of the company is the production of turboshaft engines for various purposes.
- Naro Fominsk Motor Plant
- Perm Motor Plant
- Ufa UMPO plants
- Omsk OMKB
- Tyumen Motor Plant
- MMP Chernyshev , TMKB Soyuz (Tushino)
- MKB Sojuz (Turaevo) , LMZ ODK
- RD-33 versions
- TV1 TV3 TV7 VK Klimov engines
- AL-31 31F40 31FM1 31FM2 , 41F1 41F117 , AL-21 for Su-24
- AI-222 versions main AI222-25 for Yak-130 , AI-22 AI-25 AI-28 Lotarev DV-2 RD-35 and others
- Progress D-27 Propfan along Aerosila
- Progress D-436 D-436T 148
- GTD-16S and GTU-20S Gas Turbine
- ST-100 (AI-222-25) , SM-100
- Gas Turbines (various)
- GTD-20/12DTs 20 MW
- GTU-89ST-20 20 MW along MKB Granit
- Marine GTUs
- AL-31F Lyulka 1984 for Su-27
- AL-21F Lyulka 1972 on Su 17 20 22 and for Su-24
- R-15B-300 Tumansky for MiG-25 1962
- AL-7F1 Lyulka 1955
- 1950 turbojet VK-1 VK1A Klimov
- 1948 turbojet RD-45 and RD-45F
- 1947 turbojet TR-1 Lyulka
- "Бухгалтерская отчётность". Retrieved 24 October 2018.
- "Список аффилированных лиц". E-disclosure.ru. Archived from the original on 19 August 2017. Retrieved 19 August 2017.
- "Russian Defense Business Directory". Federation of American Scientists. US Department of Commerce Bureau of Export Administration. May 1995. Archived from the original on 17 October 2016. Retrieved 21 July 2017. This article incorporates text from this source, which is in the public domain.
- "О предприятии". АО «НПЦ газотурбостроения «САЛЮТ». Archived from the original on 15 September 2017. Retrieved 17 May 2018.