Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Salz in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Salz is a German word meaning salt and may refer to:
- Salzburg, a city in Austria
- Salzburg (state), Austria
- Salz, Rhineland-Palatinate, municipality in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- Salz, Bavaria, town in the district of Rhön-Grabfeld in Bavaria, Germany
- Salz (Freiensteinau), district of Freiensteinau, Hesse
- Salz (river), small river in Hesse, Germany
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Salz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.