From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Salzburg is the fourth-largest city in Austria.
Salzburg may also refer to:
- Places in Austria
- Salzburg (state), a federal state of Austria
- Duchy of Salzburg
- Archbishopric of Salzburg, 1278 – 1803
- Hohensalzburg Castle, in Salzburg, Austria
- Places in Germany
- Salzburg Castle, in Franconia, Germany
- Salzburg, Germany, a municipality in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- A part of Neufahrn in Niederbayern in Bavaria, Germany
- Other Places
- Other meanings
- FC Red Bull Salzburg - an Austrian football club, based in Wals-Siezenheim.
- Not to be confused with
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.