Sam Chupp is a tabletop game designer.
Sam Chupp is the co-creator of the roleplaying games Wraith: the Oblivion (1994) and Changeling: The Dreaming (1995). Chupp was the Special Guest at the Marmalade Dog Gamefest II in 1995. He also wrote the religious biblical verse in the best-selling art book called the Book of Nod. He won an Origins Award in 2003 for Best Game Aid Or Accessory for his work on Gamemastering Secrets by Grey Ghost Press. He lives in Atlanta, Georgia.
- The Essential Guide to Werewolf Literature By Brian J. Frost
- 669wil...@wmich.edu (1994-09-14). "Marmalade Dog II Game Fair". Retrieved February 18, 2007.
- "29th Annual Origins Awards". Archived from the original on 2014-07-01. Retrieved 2014-07-27.
- "Sam Chupp :: Pen & Paper RPG Database". Archived from the original on February 11, 2005.
- Sam Chupp (Official Site)
|This biographical article relating to a role-playing game designer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|