Her commissions include statues of the founder of The Football League, William McGregor at Villa Park, Birmingham Dick Evans at Moelfre, Anglesey, and the RNLI memorial sculpture outside the RNLI Headquarters in Poole, Dorset.
Holland is married and has two sons, Tom and Sid.
- "Aston Villa fans approve statue of first chairman". www.birminghampost.net. Retrieved 30 January 2012.
- "Sam Holland - sculpture". www.samholland.co.uk. Retrieved 30 January 2012.
- "Fans' tribute to football's 'saviour'". BBC news. Retrieved 25 January 2012.
- "Remembering Dick". BBC News. Archived from the original on 18 February 2006. Retrieved 30 January 2012.
- "Public Art in Poole". www.pooletourism.co.uk. Retrieved 30 January 2012.