Sam Hou Fai
|Sam Hou Fai|
|President of the Court of Final Appeal of Macau|
20 December 1999
|Alma mater||Peking University, University of Coimbra|
Before his legal career Sam worked in numerous departments in Macau:
- Deputy Secretary of Macau Monetary Authority 1987-1992
- Special Assistant to the Vice-President of the Legislative Council of Macau 1992-1993
- Commissioner of Labour Affairs Bureau 1995-1997
- Judge, Court and Public Prosecutions Office 1995-1997
- Secretary for Economic Coordination (Macau) 1995-1997
- Secretary of Finance Services Bureau (Secretariat for Economy and Finance (Macau)) 2000-2002
Justice Sam is also President of the Conselho dos Magistrados Judiciais and member of the Commissão Independente para a Indigitação de Juízes.
Sam was born in May 1962 in China. He earned his bachelor's degree in law from Peking University in Mainland China. After practicing law in China he studied at the University of Coimbra and joined the Public Prosecutions Office of Macau in 1995.
- "Background Note: Macau". US Department of State. Retrieved 4 February 2010.
|President of the Court of Final Appeal of Macau
|President of the Conselho dos Magistrados Judiciais
|This biographical article from Macau is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Asian law-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|