Sam Wallman is an Australian Left-wing comics journalist, political cartoonist and editor based in Melbourne, Victoria. He is actively involved in the Trade Union Movement, having previously been a union delegate, and an employee  of the National Union of Workers.
In 2014, his viral comic 'At Work In Our Detention Centres: A Guard's Story' was nominated for a Walkley Award, and won the Australian Human Rights Award in the Print and Online Media category. In 2016, his long-form comic essays 'Winding Up The Window: The End of Australia's Auto Industry' and 'Brick by Brick: Is This Europe' were nominated for Walkley Awards.
- "An Interview With Sam Wallman, TLB32 Cover Artist | The Lifted Brow". theliftedbrow.com. Retrieved 4 May 2017.
- ""With its militarised borders, Australia is leading by the worst possible example"". Equal Times. Retrieved 4 May 2017.
- "Creating a 'town square' for workers online « The Walkley Foundation". www.walkleys.com. Retrieved 4 May 2017.
- Dominic.O'Grady (10 December 2014). "Human Rights Awards honour quiet Australian heroes". www.humanrights.gov.au. Retrieved 4 May 2017.
- "Winding up the Window: the end of the Australian Auto Industry". News. Retrieved 4 May 2017.
- "Brick by Brick: A comic from Eastern Europe's border crisis". News. Retrieved 4 May 2017.
- "SBS nominated for two Walkley Awards". News. Retrieved 4 May 2017.