This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||Real Estate, Hospitality|
|Headquarters||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Farhan Faraidooni (Executive Chairman)|
Sama Dubai (Arabic: سما دبي) is a member company and subsidiary of Dubai Holding, a holding company set up by the government of Dubai. Sama Dubai was created as a company with wider responsibility and mandate than its previous predecessor (Dubai International Properties). Sama Dubai is practically the international property arm of Dubai Holding. It develop real estates and properties in numerous countries, globally. It was announced in the summer of 2009 that Sama Dubai would be merged into Emaar Properties, along with Dubai Properties and Tatweer.
- Dubai Towers - A series of supertall, mixed-use skyscrapers being developed in three countries that will contain residential, business, office and entertainment sections.
- Dubai Towers Casablanca in Casablanca, Morocco - this project has ben suspended indefinitely
- Dubai Towers Doha in Doha, Qatar - this project has been put on hold due to the financial crash in Dubai
- Dubai Towers Istanbul in Istanbul, Turkey - this project has been cancelled
- Dubai Towers Dubai in Dubai, UAE - this project has been suspended indefinitely in favor of The Tower.
- Dubai Towers Jeddah in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia - this project has been suspended indefinitely
- Salam Resort & Spa - a resort and spa hospitality chain launched by Sama Dubai.
- The Lagoons - A luxurious real estate development in Dubai's Dubai Creek district with retail, residential and business sections. Featuring an Opera House. The entire project was suspended indefinitely after construction of the show room 
- Amwaj - Another real estate development in Rabat, Morocco to create a waterfront city in 100 hectares featuring buildings in classical Mediterranean and Moorish architecture.
- Century City & Mediterrenean Gate - A luxury real estate investment on the Lac du Sud of the Tunisian capital Tunis. This project covers an area of 830 hectares and will comprise the construction of a new city with skyscrapers, hotels, residential complexes, cultural and leisure complexes, a marina and shopping malls. The costs for this project are estimated at $14bn. The construction works have already commenced in August 2007, the completion of the project will take about 15 years. The first phase was scheduled for completion in 2012.
Much of this portfolio is now thought to be on hold.
The Lagoons image gallery
There have been a number of legal issues arising, predominantly related to Sama Dubai's main project in Dubai. The best known of these is the arrest of four senior members of management, including CEO Abdulsalam Almarri, as part of the cleanup of the Dubai property market
Other disputes relate to Sama Dubai's blocking of transactions, pending irregular payments  and statements from the company that it is not bound by investor protection laws, such as the Escrow law.
- Dubai Holding establishes new corporate entity, Sama Dubai, AMEInfo, 2006-04-11.
- Editor. "Emaar, Dubai Properties, Sama Dubai and Tatweer to merge".
- Sama Dubai Portfolio, Sama Dubai Official Website.
- Salam Resort & Spa - Official Website.
- Sama Dubai to develop AED3 billion lifestyle resort in Oman, Sama Dubai News Centre, 2005-06-06.
- The Lagoons Official Website
- Mary Nammour. "Top Firm Executives Plead Not Guilty in Bribery Case - Khaleej Times".
- "Kuwaitis seek Sama Dubai arbitration". Financial Times.
- Sama Dubai - Official Website