Samak may refer to:
- SAMAK, Nordic trade union
- Samak, Utah, a census-designated place (CDP) in the United States
- Samak, Fars, a village in Fars Province, Iran
- Samak, South Khorasan, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- Samak Sundaravej (1935-2009), Thai politician
- Rosanan Samak, Bruneian football coach and player
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Samak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.