This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Education||Nalanda College Colombo|
|Known for||former Chairman Sri Lanka Rupavahini Corporation|
Saman Ediriweera (also known as S. Saman Ediriweera) is the current Chairman of Airport & Aviation Services (Sri Lanka) Limited (AASL).
Early life and education
After receiving his education from Nalanda College, Colombo, Ediriweera entered University of Sri Lanka in 1972 and graduated with a B.Sc in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering. He is also one of the very first batch of engineering students at Moratuwa University.
Ediriweera has served Sri Lanka in the capacity of Secretary Ministry of Telecommunications, Chairman of Telecommunication Regulatory Commission (TRC), Secretary Ministry of Tertiary Education and Training, Director Policy Planning at Sri Lanka Telecom and Director of Telecommunications at the Ministry of Posts, Telecommunications and the Media., Chairman of Sri Lanka Rupavahini Corporation, Director General of Sri Lanka Rupavahini Corporation, Director of Sri Lanka Rupavahini Corporation,
- "Agreement signed to build second Airport Terminal". ITN News (Sri Lanka). 28 March 2016.
- "Sri Lanka Telecom 1999 Annual Report". Board of Directors. Sri Lanka Telecom. 1999.
- "University of Moratuwa: Old News, Views and Announcements". 30th Anniversary Celebrations - an Update. University of Moratuwa (Department of Electrical Engineering). 2002.
- Ameresekere, Paneetha. "Telecom secretary wearing two hats is not healthy-Suntel boss". The Island.
- CJ as Chairman kept in the dark over transfer of Mahapola Trust Funds to private company
- Controversies galore at Rajarata University
- SLT Board of Directors
- New SLRC head promises ‘a better Rupavahini’
- Appeal Court summons SLRC
- State TV guilty of contempt of SC, says Gen. Fonseka