|Born||March 22, 1989|
Canterbury, Kent, England
|Alma mater||Oxford School of Drama|
This article's factual accuracy is disputed. (June 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article may be unbalanced towards certain viewpoints. (June 2018)
Samantha Colley (born March 22, 1989) is an English actress. She is known for her roles in various theatre and television productions, including the National Geographic TV series Genius.
Colley made her stage debut in 2014 (graduating from her training a term early) as Abigail Williams in The Crucible at The Old Vic in London. Colley received rave reviews and was nominated for a Best Supporting Actress WhatsOnStage award for her performance in the five-star show.
|2014||The Crucible by Arthur Miller||Abigail Williams||The Old Vic||Play nominated for Best Revival at the Olivier Awards. Colley nominated for Best Supporting Actress in the WhatsOnStage Awards.|
|2014/2015||Far Away by Caryl Churchill||Joan||The Young Vic|
|2015||Klippies by Jessica Siân||Yolandi||Southwark Playhouse|
|2015||Endeavour||Nina Lorimer||ITV||1 Episode|
|2016/2017||Victoria||Eliza Skerrett||ITV||11 Episodes|
|2017||Genius||Mileva Maric||National Geographic||10 Episodes|
|2018||Genius||Dora Maar||National Geographic||10 Episodes|
- "The Crucible - The Old Vic". The Old Vic.
- Billington, Michael (4 July 2014). "The Crucible review – full of raw, visceral power" – via The Guardian.
- Brantley, Ben (11 July 2014). "'The Crucible,' by Arthur Miller, Plays at the Old Vic" – via NYTimes.com.
- "The Crucible, Old Vic, review: 'The intensity of a thriller'".
- "Genius. (TV Series 2017– )".