Samantha Harris (model)
Harris at the Ivy Ballroom in Sydney, November 2012
20 July 1990 |
Tweed Heads, New South Wales, Australia
|Height||5 ft 10.5 in (1.79 m)|
|Measurements||33-24-35 (US), 84-61-89 (EU)|
|Dress size||4(US), 8 (UK)|
Born in Tweed Heads, New South Wales, Harris grew up in the Gold Coast/Northern Rivers region. Her mother is an Indigenous Australian and her father is of German-English descent. She attended Tweed River High School. She currently lives in Sydney.
Harris featured prominently during Australian Fashion Week 2010 where she appeared in a record number of shows. She also appeared in a photoshoot for the label Miu Miu in the March 2010 edition of Australian Vogue, and featured on the June 2010 cover of the same magazine.
In January 2011, Harris was named a "young women's fashion ambassador" for Australian department store, David Jones. Along with Miranda Kerr and Megan Gale, Harris was part of the store's television and print campaign for the Spring/Summer 2011/12 season.
- Date with Kate - Samantha Harris smh.com.au, 26 September 2010
- Aboriginal model in Vogue mydailynews.com.au, 30 April 2010
- Covered in glory, that's Super Sam Harris goldcoast.com.au, 4 May 2010
- Aboriginal model a stir at Fashion Week Sydney Morning Herald, 3 May 2010
- Sam models at Sydney Fashion Week mydailynews.com.au, 4 May 2010
- David Jones gives Samantha a leg-up Courier Mail, 16 January 2011
- Moran, Jonathon (17 June 2015). "Model Samantha Harris the latest celebrity contestant announced for Dancing With The Stars". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 18 June 2015.
- Media related to Samantha Harris (model) at Wikimedia Commons
- Samantha Harris at the Fashion Model Directory
- Samantha Harris 2007 Interview
|This biographical article about a model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Indigenous Australians-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|