Hoopes in February 2014
February 10, 1991 |
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
Samantha Hoopes (born February 10, 1991) is an American model, best known for appearing in Carl's Jr. and Hardee's Most American Thickburger advertisement and the Sports Illustrated's 50th Anniversary Swimsuit issue in 2014.
Hoopes was born in Pennsylvania. She is the youngest of five sisters. She went to Barbizon Performing Arts Academy studying modeling and acting. She then attended Penn State University and majored in business after changing her major from kinesiology.
- CarlsJr (2015-05-28), Carl's Jr. | The Most American Thickburger Commercial, retrieved 2016-05-09
- "Meet Samantha Hoopes, Penn Stater and SI Swimsuit Model". onwardstate.com. Retrieved 2014-08-05.
- E. Wellington (2014-03-07). "Bucks native lands SI swimsuit issue, Guess gig". articles.philly.com. Retrieved 2014-08-05.
- "Samantha Hoopes". elitemodel.com. Retrieved 2014-08-05.
- Chrystal Fortt (2014-07-12). "Guess Rounds Up Bonjana Ksrmanovic, Gigi Hadid, Yara Khmidan, & Samantha Hoopes Shines In Western Fall and Winter Campaign". model-fair.com. Retrieved 2014-08-05.
- "Congrats To Model Pal Samantha Hoopes As The New Face Of GUESS!". mtmstudios.com. 2014-02-07. Retrieved 2014-08-05.
- "Playing it cool by the Bay: Behind the scenes on the Levi's shoot with Samantha Hoopes, Colin Kaepernick and Vernon Davis". si.com. Retrieved 2015-05-07.
- Nicole Conlan (2014-06-24). "Samantha Hoopes tries out one interesting new pose for Maxim, Nina Agdal has Bond Girl aspirations, and more news". si.com. Retrieved 2014-08-05.
- "Hot Pictures of Samantha Hoopes, Former Athlete and Maxim Hot 100 Girl". rantsports.com. Retrieved 2014-08-05.