Johnson with Chicago Red Stars in 2015
|Full name||Samantha Martel Johnson|
|Date of birth||June 10, 1991|
|Place of birth||Palmdale, California, United States|
|Height||5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Playing position||Defender, midfielder|
|Utah Royals FC|
|2014–2018||Chicago Red Stars||68||(0)|
|2014||→ Sydney FC (loan)||13||(0)|
|2016–2017||→ Melbourne Victory (loan)||11||(0)|
|2018||Utah Royals FC|
|2008||United States U17|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of March 26, 2018
Chicago Red Stars (NWSL)
In March 2014, Johnson joined Chicago Red Stars in the National Women's Soccer League for their preseason, after attending their 2014 Open Tryouts. Johnson played 12 games and tallied one assist, before suffering from facial lacerations in a game against the Western New York Flash on June 18. This ended the rookie's season. On June 18, 2018 Johnson was traded to the Utah Royals FC. 
Loan to Sydney FC
Loan to Melbourne Victory
- "Player Profile – Samantha Johnson". Chicago Red Stars. Retrieved April 19, 2016.
- "Samantha Johnson – 2012 Women's Soccer Roster". University of Southern California Official Athletic Site. Retrieved July 21, 2017.
- "Samantha Johnson named Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Week". University of Southern California Official Athletic Site. November 6, 2012. Retrieved July 21, 2017.
- "Red Stars Announce 2014 Preseason Roster". Chicago Red Stars.
- "Red Stars Downed 2–0 By WNY Flash". Chicago Red Stars.
- "Trade alert: Press, Johnson to Utah; Huerta, Comeau to Houston; Elby to Chicago". Unknown parameter
- "Red Stars Loan Samantha Johnson To Sydney FC". Chicago Red Stars.
- "Melbourne Victory announce Henninger and Johnson as full squad is completed". The Women's Game. October 21, 2016.
- "Victory finalises W-League squad for 2016/17 season". Melbourne Victory. October 21, 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Samantha Johnson.|
|This biographical article related to women's soccer in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|