1984 (age 33–34)|
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Known for||Moonlighting as a lingerie and bikini model|
Samantha Sepulveda was born in the Dominican Republic, moving to the United States when she was five. Sepulveda, her mother and older sister moved to the United States when she was five. In 2003, during her senior year of high school, she earned a sports scholarship to attend the University of Massachusetts and New York state's Schloss Award for girls' lacrosse.
In mid-2013, a friend invited her to model in a runway fashion show for their lingerie company. Sepulveda accepted, and began modeling lingerie and swimwear in her time off.
In 2013, Sepulveda appeared in a video intended to introduce, and secure funding, for a reality TV show called America's Next Great Trainer. In 2014, Muscle and Fitness magazine chose Sepulveda as one of the women in a photo profile entitled "America's hot girls of the gym". The magazine Inside Fitness profiled her in October 2015. By February 2017, Sepulveda had 110,000 followers on Instagram.
On January 22, 2017, the New York Post published an article identifying her as being a full-time model. Sepulveda later said that she had been working as a model for three years, and that her police colleagues were aware of, and supportive of her modeling. Amid the media generated by the article, Sepulveda has had multiple interviews, but has refused to name her police department to avoid any negative association that might be made between her two careers. The publicity led her Instagram followers to double, an interview on the Fox News New York affiliate, and a pictorial feature in Maxim.
Nicole Fuller (2017-01-22). "Freeport mayor backs officer's underwear modeling business". Newsday. Retrieved 2017-02-07.
Sepulveda, 32, said Sunday that she started modeling about three years ago and that police brass and her colleagues have long been aware of her racy shots posted online.
"Meet the Sizzling Samantha Sepulveda". Inside Fitness. 2015-10-21. Retrieved 2017-02-06.
Setting her sights on a career with the FBI, Samantha has chosen a life in law enforcement, serving as a police officer in New York since 2010.[dead link]
"Long Island police officer is successful lingerie model". New York City: Fox News. Retrieved 2017-02-06.
She's gotten extra attention as of late after the NY Post revealed she had more than 110,000 Instagram followers. That number, however, has now increased to nearly 230,000.
Susan Edelman (2017-01-22). "Criminals can't wait to be arrested by this sexy cop". New York Post. Retrieved 2017-02-06.
Sepulveda, 32, is only 5-foot-2 but deceptively tough. She’s a fitness fanatic who wields her femininity more effectively than a firearm.
"17: Samantha Sepulveda". UMass Sports Network. 2007. Retrieved 2017-02-06.
Sam is the firecracker of the team ... she is one of the fastest players on the team ... we are planning on her playing a little more on the attack and she is looking forward to doing that ... she is a player who will do anything for the team to be successful.
- Linda Henrickson (2003-07-03). "Sporting devils" (PDF). The Leader. p. 10.
"Seniors Say Emotional Goodbye". UMass Sports Network. 2007-04-27. Retrieved 2017-02-06.
At midfield Sepulveda ranks third all-time in career draw controls with 76 and is seventh all-time in career ground balls with 92.
Rob Flecther (2013-11-18). "ANGT.tv Join US, Our AMERICA, Positive, Healthy, Fit, Confident and STRONG!". America's Next Great Trainer. Retrieved 2017-02-09.
Pictured in the above photo: ANGT Founder Rob Fletcher, ANGT Spokesmodel Samantha Sepulveda, ANGT Models Melisa Vlasaty, Jill Crean, and Emly Christine.
"America's hot girls of the gym: Fit and sexy women across the country who train hard for their hardbody". Muscle and Fitness. Retrieved 2017-02-09.
Words of inspiration: Life is all about perspective and perception; therefore, having a positive attitude is the key to happiness.
"SURRENDER TO THESE ARRESTING PHOTOS OF HOT NEW YORK COP SAMANTHA SEPULVEDA". Maxim magazine. 2017-01-23. Retrieved 2017-02-06.
When the stunning model, who has a whopping 136,000 followers, isn't striking seductive poses in lingerie, the Dominican-born beauty is working a far different nine-to-five: as a police officer in Long Island, NY.
- "TV पर नहीं बल्कि रियल लाइफ में हैं ये पुलिस अफसर, क्रिमिनल्स खुद आते हैं अरेस्ट होने..." [These police officers on TV but in real life, are themselves criminals arrested ...] (in Hindi). Inkhabar. 2017-01-27. Retrieved 2017-02-07.
- "Sexy: Samantha, la policière qui pose pour de la lingerie fine (PHOTOS)" [Sexy: Samantha, the policeman who poses for lingerie (PHOTOS)] (in French). DH Net. 2017-01-24. Retrieved 2017-02-07.
- "Découvrez Samantha Sepulveda, la policière ultra-sexy de New York qui affole Instragram (PHOTOS)" [Discover Samantha Sepulveda, the sexy ultra-sexy New York policewoman Instragram (PHOTOS)] (in French). TeLe Lousirs. Retrieved 2017-02-07.
- "Samantha Sepulveda : La policière super-sexy qui pose pour de la lingerie" [Samantha Sepulveda: The super-sexy police laying for lingerie] (in French). Minute News. 2017-02-01. Retrieved 2017-02-07.
Sarah Barns (2017-01-23). "AMERICA'S NEXT COP MODEL: Policewoman who doubles as a lingerie model claims she is so hot criminals are happy to be arrested by her". The Sun. Retrieved 2017-02-06.
She recalled the time she was patrolling her small town when a man, who had beaten his wife and threatened to kill cops running after him, was so overwhelmed by her beauty, he froze. The guy even asked her out on a date as she arrested him, she claims.
- "Samantha Sepulveda, la poliziotta col pallino per la lingerie" [Samantha Sepulveda, the cop with the ball for the lingerie]. Giornale di Sicilia (in Italian). New York City. 2017-01-31. Retrieved 2017-02-07.
- Edward Montolli (2017-01-30). "Samantha Sepulveda è la poliziotta più sexy del mondo: le sue immagini fanno impazzire il web" (in Italian). Oggi. Retrieved 2017-02-07.
2017-01-26. "Cop & Lingerie Model Samantha Sepulveda Reveals Thoughts On Bad Policing". Vex Radio. Archived from the original on 2017-02-08. Retrieved 2017-02-09.
Samantha Sepulveda talks the contrast of being a lingerie model and a police officer. Sepulveda also shares her opinion of cop role playing in the bedroom, her experience + thoughts on bad policing, and changing the police training cultural.