From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Samaria is a Biblical name for capital of the ancient Kingdom of Israel.
Samaria may also refer to:
- Samaria (ancient city), capital of the Kingdom of Israel, roughly 930 - 720 BC
- Samaria - historical province in the region of Palestine
- Samaria District, one of the six administrative districts of Mandatory Palestine during British rule
- Samaria Area, the northern part of the Judea and Samaria Area, in the West Bank
- The Samaria Gorge on the island of Crete
- Samaria, Indiana, a small town in the United States
- Agnes Samaria, a Namibian runner
- Samaria (Mitcham) Bailey, a woman in the American civil rights movement
- Samaria (water), a Greek brand of bottled water
- Samaritan Girl (or Samaria), a South Korean film
- The Samaria series of books by Sharon Shinn
- Samaria (bryozoan), an extinct genus of fenestrid Bryozoa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Samaria.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.