From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up samaritan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Samaritan may also refer to:
- Samaritans (charity) (formerly The Samaritans), a British-based registered charity aimed at providing emotional support to anyone in distress or at risk of suicide
- Good Samaritan Industries, a church agency in Western Australia which helps find employment for people with disabilities.
- Samaritan (Unicode block), a block of Unicode characters for writing ancient Hebrew and Aramaic
- Samaritan Catholic College, a secondary college in the Northern Suburb of Preston, Victoria, Australia
- Samaritan (comics), a superhero character from the Astro City comic book series, in the vein of Superman
- FV104 Samaritan, an ambulance of the CVR(T) family of vehicles in service with the British Army and others
- Samaritan Foundation Cult, a cult associated with the death of filmmaker Allen Ross
- Samaritan (novel) is a 2003 novel by Richard Price
- The Samaritan, a 2012 film starring Samuel L. Jackson also known as Fury
- Samaritan, an antagonistic artificial superintelligence in the television show Person of Interest
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Samaritan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.