The "Samba Gold" (Samba d'Or) is a football award given to the best Brazilian footballer in Europe, as awarded by the Sambafoot Company. The inaugural award was made in 2008. The Samba Gold is determined by three voter panels: journalists, fellow footballers and votes from Internet users.
- In 2008, the winner was Milan midfielder Kaká. Manchester City's Robinho and Sevilla's Luís Fabiano placed second and third in voting, respectively. There were 30 nominations. Voting took place from 1 December till 30 December. Kaká obtained 25.03% of the vote, with 14.34% for Robinho and 13.65% for Fabiano.
- In 2009, Luís Fabiano (20.91%) of Sevilla won the trophy ahead of Júlio César (17.58%) and Kaká (16.35%).
- In 2010, the prize was awarded to Maicon (12.60%) from Inter Milan running ahead of Hernanes (10.76%) and Thiago Silva (9.56%).
- In 2011, Milan defender Thiago Silva (16.33%) won the award ahead of Dani Alves from Barcelona (15.56%) and Hulk from Porto (14.41%).
- In 2012, the list of 30 candidates was announced on 26 November. Paris Saint-Germain defender Thiago Silva (17.70%) was awarded the 2012 Samba Gold on 31 December, edging out Ramires (17.04%) and Willian (10.19%).
- In 2013, Thiago Silva won for a third consecutive year, beating Dante and Oscar.
- In 2014, Neymar won the award for the first time ever with a record percentage of votes.
- In 2015, Neymar won the award for the second consecutive years.
- In 2016, Coutinho won the award for the first time, ending Neymar's two year reign. 
|2008||Kaká||Milan||25.03%||Robinho||Manchester City||14.34%||Luís Fabiano||Sevilla||13.65%|
|2009||Luís Fabiano||Sevilla||20.91%||Júlio César||Inter Milan||17.58%||Kaká||Real Madrid||16.35%|
|2010||Maicon||Inter Milan||12.60%||Hernanes||Lazio||10.76%||Thiago Silva||Milan||9.56%|
|2011||Thiago Silva||Milan||16.33%||Dani Alves||Barcelona||15.56%||Hulk||Porto||14.41%|
|2012||Thiago Silva||Paris Saint-Germain||17.70%||Ramires||Chelsea||17.04%||Willian||Shakhtar Dontesk||10.19%|
|2013||Thiago Silva||Paris Saint-Germain||24.19%||Dante||Bayern Munich||14.63%||Oscar||Chelsea||8.20%|
|2014||Neymar||Barcelona||29.20%||Miranda||Atlético Madrid||16.39%||Felipe Melo||Galatasaray||16.01%|
|2015||Neymar||Barcelona||37.87%||Douglas Costa||Bayern Munich||13.00%||Felipe Melo||Inter||9.39%|
|2016||Philippe Coutinho||Liverpool||32.13%||Neymar||Barcelona||27.88%||Casemiro||Real Madrid||13.35%|
- 2008 Samba Gold results
- 2009 Samba Gold results
- 2010 Samba Gold results
- Maicon wins Samba d’Or 2010
- Thiago Silva: Winner of the Samba Gold trophy 2011
- 2011 Samba Gold: The results
- The Samba Gold Trophy 2012: The 30 nominees
- Who will win the Samba Gold 2012?
- Thiago Silva retains the Samba Gold Trophy 2012
- Thiago Silva is the 2013 Samba Gold Winner
- Neymar wins his first Samba Gold
- Neymar wins the Samba Gold for the second consecutive year !
- Stillman, Tim (December 31, 2016). "Philippe Coutinho wins the Samba Gold 2016". Sambafoot. Sambafoot. Retrieved December 31, 2016.
|This sports award or trophy-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|