|Location||Ponta das Lagostas
|Year first constructed||1880 (first)
|Year first lit||n/a (current)|
|Construction||fiber glass tower (current)
masonry tower (first & second)
|Tower shape||cylindrical tower with balcony and lantern (current)
square prism tower atop a 2-storey keeper’s house
square prism tower with balcony and lantern (second) 
|Markings / pattern||white and red horizontal band tower (current)
white tower (first & second) 
|Height||15 metres (49 ft) (current)
14 metres (46 ft) (second)
|Focal height||81 metres (266 ft)|
|Light source||solar power|
|Range||7 nautical miles (13 km; 8.1 mi)|
|Characteristic||Oc (2) R 6s.|
|Managing agent||Instituto Marítimo e Portuário de Angola|
Sambizanga has 14.5 km ² and about 244,000 inhabitants. Limited to the west by the Atlantic Ocean, on the north by the municipality of Cacuaco, in the East by the municipality of Cazenga and south by the municipalities of Ingombota and Rangel. It comprises the municipalities of Sambizanga, Bairro Operário and Ngola Kiluanje. Sambizanga is home to the Progresso Associação do Sambizanga football club of the Girabola.
In December 2007, film director Radical Ribeiro began shooting a film in Sambizanga. On 18 December, police mistook actors in Ribeiro's film, who were carrying unloaded firearms, as actual criminals and opened fire on them, killing two. Interior Minister Roberto Leal Monteiro said "We won't rest until police at all levels realise they are public servants,"
- "Angola". The Lighthouse Directory. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Retrieved 12 May 2017.
- List of Lights, Pub. 113: The West Coasts of Europe and Africa, the Mediterranean Sea, Black Sea and Azovskoye More (Sea of Azov) (PDF). List of Lights. United States National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency. 2016.
- "BBC News - Angolan traders mourn loss of Roque Santeiro market". news.bbc.co.uk. Retrieved 2016-10-10.
- Angolan actors 'killed by police' BBC News, 18 December 2007
- Outrage at Angola actor shooting BBC News, 19 December 2007
|This Angola location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|