From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Sambo or sambo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sambo may refer to:
- Sambo (racial term), an obsolete term for a person with African heritage that is now considered offensive
- Sambo (martial art), developed in the USSR
- Sambo, the main character in the 1899 book The Story of Little Black Sambo
- Sambo's, a restaurant chain
- Sambo's Grave, grave of a slave (died 1736) at Sunderland Point in Lancashire, England
- TG Sambo, a Korean computer manufacturer
- Sambomaster, a Japanese rock band
- Sammanboende (or samboende), a Swedish term for people in cohabitation
- Sambo, the name in Ecuador for cucurbita ficifolia, a type of gourd
- Sambo, a romanized term for the three ancestral treasures of Chinese culture
- Sambo, Irish and Australian slang term for sandwich
- Sambu (disambiguation)
- Shambo a black Friesian bull living in the Hindu Skanda Vale Temple near Llanpumsaint in Wales (2001–2007), who had been adopted by the local Hindu community as a sacred animal
- Swayambhu, self incarnated in Hinduism
- Svayambhuva Manu, first man on earth, analogous to Adam, literal meaning self incarnated
- Zambo, a Spanish term possibly related to "Sambo"
- Samba, an Afro-Brazilian dancing/music style
- Jamsrangiin Sambuu, effective president of the Mongolian People's Republic from 1954 until his death in 1972
- Samburu, a Kenyan people and language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sambo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.