|• Revised Romanization||Samcheong dong|
|• McCune–Reischauer||Samch'ong tong|
|• Total||1.49 km2 (0.58 sq mi)|
|• Density||3,600/km2 (9,300/sq mi)|
Samcheong-dong is a dong, neighbourhood of Jongno-gu in Seoul, South Korea. It lies north of Jongno and east of Gyeongbokgung. This hilly neighborhood is characterized by numerous small art galleries, shops, and restaurants. Visitors to the area can see restored hanok, Korean traditional-style houses. The Board of Audit and Inspection of Korea is located here. It is also home to several foreign government offices including the Vietnamese consulate.
- "종로구 (Jongno-gu 鍾路區)" (in Korean). Doosan Encyclopedia. Archived from the original on 2012-12-04. Retrieved 2008-04-22.
- "Chronicle of Beopjeong-dong and Haengjeong-dong" (in Korean). Guro-gu Official website.
- "Mapo Information". The chart of Beopjeong-dong assigned by Haengjeong-dong (행정동별 관할 법정동 일람표) (in Korean). Mapo-gu Official website. Archived from the original on 2007-11-05.
- Jongno-gu Official site in English
- (in Korean) Jongno-gu Official site
- (in Korean) Status quo of Jongno-gu by administrative dong
- (in Korean) Samcheong-dong Resident office
- (in Korean) Origin of Samcheong-dong name[permanent dead link]
- Official site of Korea tourism on Samcheong-dong
|This Seoul location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|