|Founded by||Thakur Samdar Singh|
|Elevation||134 m (440 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Vehicle registration||Rj 39|
|Nearest city||Jodhpur, Balotra|
According to the Indian Census 2011, the population of Samdari is 25012, where male population is 12805 and female population is 12207.
In 2007 is a break of gauge junction station on Indian Railways. Broad gauge lines go to Munabao and Jodhpur, while a metre gauge line subject to conversion goes to Bhildi. Now broad gauge has completed and passenger train has started from 16 October 2010.
- Transport - Bus Service, Train Service, Taxi Service etc.
- Hospital - Govt. Hospital, Amrit Hospital, Vardhman Hospital.
- Police Station - Govt. Rajasthan Police Station.
- Road - Neat And Clear Roads.
- Market - Ghor Ka Chokk Markets, Station Market.
- Computer - Krishna Infotech.
- Music - MegmumLine Records, Bhatti Music.
- Photography - Many Photography Studios.
- Video - Mukesh Production(Music Video/Short Film) and Many Studios.
- School - Play Group to 12th Class(Hindi/English Medium).
- College - Sankalp College.
- Bank - SBBJ and Cooperative Banks.
- Textile Shops - KR Textile, main road
NRI - LC Bhandari , Uttam Bhandari , Ashok bafna
- Lalechi Mata Ka Mandir
- Jain Temple
- Pipa Ji Ka Mandir
- Govind Ram Ji Ki Bagechi
- Math Piple Mandir
- Hinglaj Mandir
- Sri Sewaram Ji Khatri Murti
- Bajrang Vatika
- All Samaj Mandir
- Subhdra Mata Temple, Sanjada, Majal.
|This article related to a location in Rajasthan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|