Samdech Euv High School
Samdech OV High School, or Samdech Ov Secondary School, or Samdech Euv High School, or Samdech Euv Secondary School is the name of five different high schools in Cambodia.
Samdech Ov Secondary School is located in Sangkat Bei, Krong Preah Sihanouk.
Samdech Euv High School is located in Banteay Meanchey province. It is situated on the hill of Phnum Svay Mountain along National Road 6 from Siem Reap Province to Poipet. The school was founded in 1956 by Preah Bat Norodom Sihanu Varaman. It is the largest school in the province.
Samdech Euv Secondary School is located in Village 2, Sangkat 3 of Preah Sihanouk town of the Preah Sihanouk province. It was built by the D.K. Kim Cambodia Foundation, 2012. Further development was completed in 2015.
- Jeldres (2005), p. 194
- Narong (2007), p. 342
- "Samdech Ov High School". GEOVIEW. Retrieved 8 March 2016.
- "Samdech Ov High School Siem Reap, Cambodia". Proving It. Retrieved 8 March 2016.
- "Samdech Ov Secondary School". Google Maps. Retrieved 8 March 2016.
- "Rural Schools and List of Donors". World Assistance for Cambodia and Japan Relief for Cambodia. Retrieved 9 March 2016.
- "The Samdech Euv Secondary School in Cambodia has been completed". D.K. Kim Cambodia Foundation. Retrieved 8 March 2016.
- Jeldres, Julio A (2005). Volume 1–Shadows Over Angkor: Memoirs of His Majesty King Norodom Sihanouk of Cambodia. Phnom Penh Cambodia: Monument Books. ISBN 974926486X.
- Narong, Men S. (2007). Who's Who, The Most Influential People in Cambodia. Phnom Penh Cambodia: Media Business Networks. ISBN 9995066009.