From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Same-sex)
Same sex may refer to:
- Gonochorism - the state of having just one of at least two distinct sexes in any one individual organism.
- Homosexuality - the romantic attraction, sexual attraction or sexual behavior between members of the same sex or gender.
- Sex segregation - the physical, legal, and cultural separation of people according to their biological sex.
- Same-sex education - the practice of conducting education where male and female students attend separate classes.
- Same-sex marriage - the marriage between two people of the same sex.
- Same-sex relationship - a relationship between two persons of the same sex, in diverse forms.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Same sex.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.