From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sami (disambiguation))
|Look up Sami or sami in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sami may refer to:
- Sami, Burkina Faso, one of the six districts of the Banwa Province
- Sami District of Gambia
- Sami, Kefalonia, a municipality in Kefalonia, Greece
- Sami (ancient city), in Elis, Greece
- Sami Bay, east of Sami, Greece
- Sämi, a village in Lääne-Viru County in northeastern Estonia
- Sami, Gujarat, a town in Patan district of Gujarat, India.
- Sami people of the Scandinavian Peninsula, the Kola Peninsula, Karelia and Finland
- Prosopis cineraria, the common name of the tree known as sami or sumri
- Ali Sami Yen Stadium
- Saamy, a 2003 Tamil film
- SAMI, Synchronized Accessible Media Interchange, a closed captioning format developed by Microsoft
- South African Malaria Initiative
Given name or surname
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sami.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.