From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sami (disambiguation))
|Look up Sami or sami in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sami may refer to:
- Sami, Burkina Faso, one of the six districts of the Banwa Province
- Sami District of Gambia
- Sami, Kefalonia, a municipality in Kefalonia, Greece
- Sami (ancient city), in Elis, Greece
- Sami Bay, east of Sami, Greece
- Sämi, a village in Lääne-Viru County in northeastern Estonia
- Sami, Gujarat, a town in Patan district of Gujarat, India.
- Sami (name), including lists of people with the name
- Samee, a male given name
- Sami people of the Scandinavian Peninsula, the Kola Peninsula, Karelia and Finland
- SAMI, Synchronized Accessible Media Interchange, a closed-captioning format developed by Microsoft
- South African Malaria Initiative, a virtual expertise network of malaria researchers
- Sami, a common name for Prosopis cineraria, a tree
- Karuppu Sami, a Tamil deity
- Saamy, a 2003 Tamil film
- Ali Sami Yen Stadium, in Istanbul, Turkey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sami.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.