|Birth name||Saman Eshagh Beigi|
|Also known as||Sami Beigi|
November 23, 1982|
|Labels||Ecstatic Music Arts EMA, Avang,Radio Javan|
Saman Es'hagh Beigi known as Sami Beigi (Persian: سامان اسحاق بیگی) or Sami Beigi (Persian: سامی بیگی) or nickname King (born on November 22, 1982) is an Iranian singer and songwriter currently living in Irvine, California.
In an interview with "Zarebin" and "Voice of Farsi", he mentioned that he was raised in Sweden. Beigi attended musical school in which he learned to play many different instruments, began to write and to produce music. His main instrument is the guitar.
Two years later, he left the band and started his solo career as a singer and songwriter. He made many successful singles, among which "In Eshghe", "Ey Joonam", and "HMG", are some of the most popular ones. His single "Kaghaz va Ghalam", debuted on February 28 of 2014 and received more than 700,000 replays on RadioJavan website in only four days.
Beigi is featured in BBC Persian's Nowrouz 1393 special TV program. He performed three of his singles "Ey joonam", "HMG", and "Kaghaz & Ghalam", and in the interview he states that it took him about two to three years to finish writing "Kaghaz & Ghalam". In another interview with "Voice of Farsi", he states that although he has been writing songs and singing since the age of 15 years, he never thought he could launch a successful solo career.
- "Zarebin - "Interview With Sami Beigi (Episode Ten)" Part1". YouTube. 2011-09-07. Retrieved 2014-03-12.
- "Zarebin - "Interview with Sami Beigi (Episode Ten)"Part2". YouTube. 2011-09-06. Retrieved 2014-03-12.
- "Black Cats | About | WhatsUpIran دایرکتوری فیلم و هنرمندان". Whatsupiran.com. 2012-07-22. Retrieved 2014-03-05.
- "Sami Beigi - 'Kaghaz & Ghalam' Video". RadioJavan.com. 2014-02-28. Retrieved 2014-03-05.
- "در برنامه نوروزی بیبیسی چه خبر است؟". BBC Persian. March 2014. Retrieved 16 June 2014.