From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Samia may refer to:
- Samia (name)
- Samia tribe (Luhya), (or Abasamia), a Luhya tribe in Western Kenya and Southeastern Uganda
- North Samia and South Samia, two administrative locations in Funyula division of Busia County in Western Kenya
- Samia, Iran, a village in Bushehr Province, Iran
- Samia, Niger, a town near Zinder
- Samia (moth), a Saturniinae moth genus
- Samia (play), a play by Menander
- Samia, a film produced by Humbert Balsan
- Samia, name of month eleven during Hakhamaneshi in Persia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Samia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.