From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Samizdat may also refer to:
- Samizdat (poetry magazine), a Chicago-based poetry journal
- Samisdat (zine), a 1960s United States zine
- Samisdat Publishers, Holocaust denier Ernst Zündel's publishing house (now defunct)
- Samizdat B92, a Serbian publishing house, part of the B92 radio and TV station
- Samizdat: And Other Issues Regarding the 'Source' of Open Source Code, a controversial book about Linux by Kenneth Brown
- Samizdat (video cartridge), a fictional movie also known as "The Entertainment," in David Foster Wallace's novel Infinite Jest
- Samizdat (Generation Warriors), fictional organization in Anne McCafferey's book Generation Warriors
- Samizdat (Interesting Times), in Terry Pratchett's book Interesting Times
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Samizdat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.