From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Samma may refer to:
- Samma, Estonia, a village in Viru-Nigula Parish, Lääne-Viru County, in northeastern Estonia.
- Samma Dynasty, ruled in Sindh, parts of Balochistan and Punjab from 1335–1520 AD.
- Samma (tribe), a Rajput clan settled in the provinces of Sindh, Balochistan and Punjab of Pakistan and also in Rajasthan, India.
- Samma, Jordan, a village in Irbid Governorate, Situated in northern Jordan.
Samma is also a surname and may refer to:
- Sultan Samma (born 1986), Indonesian footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Samma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.