Jump to navigation Jump to search
Samma may refer to:
- Samma, Estonia, a village in Viru-Nigula Parish, Lääne-Viru County, in northeastern Estonia.
- Samma Dynasty, ruled in Sindh, parts of Balochistan and Punjab from 1335–1520 AD.
- Samma (tribe), a Rajput clan settled in the provinces of Sindh, Balochistan and Punjab of Pakistan and also in Rajasthan, India.
- Samma, Jordan, a village in Irbid Governorate, Situated in northern Jordan.
Samma is also a surname and may refer to:
- Sultan Samma (born 1986), Indonesian footballer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Samma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.