|Born||Samantha Rae Giancola
March 14, 1987
Hazlet, New Jersey, U.S.
|Occupation||Television personality, model|
|Known for||Jersey Shore|
Samantha Rae "Sammi" Giancola (Born March 14, 1987) is an American television personality, model and actress. She first came to prominence as one of the eight main cast members in the MTV reality series Jersey Shore.
Giancola was born in Hazlet, New Jersey to parents Al and Angela Giancola, who divorced in 2005. She is of Italian and Greek descent. In her younger years, Giancola would win contests for her artistic abilities. Giancola was a four-year varsity soccer letter winner at Raritan High School. Giancola also competed in softball and track in high school.  She majored in Sociology at William Paterson University where she was a midfielder on the university's women soccer team. She has two sisters, Nicole Flynn and Rachel Giancola. When Samantha was still studying at William Paterson University she helped her team win the Eastern College Athletic Conference’s Metro Tournament.
Giancola became a part of MTV's hit reality show Jersey Shore in August 2009. In the show's sixth and final season, Giancola was making about $80,000 per episode.  She has since appeared with her cast mates on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, The Wendy Williams Show and Live with Regis and Kelly. Later in 2012, Giancola and her Jersey Shore co-stars appeared in the 2012 film The Three Stooges.
In 2011, Giancola created her own line of fragrance called Dangerous. This line is available for both men and women. Shortly after creating Dangerous, she made another fragrance called Dangerous Desires. Her passion for creating a fragrance line was because of Paris Hilton's own line.
In 2013, Giancola launched her own online clothing line called Sweetheart Styles. Her clothing line includes: active wear, dresses, tops, bottoms, and outerwear. She also has her own line of clutches, bracelets, earrings, and necklace sets.
In 2015, Giancola became a co-host on the podcast called Just Sayin. The podcast is published by Loud Speakers Network and made in New York City. Her other co-hosts’ include: relationship expert Siggy Flicker and TV host Clare Galterio. The ladies talk about things going on in their personal lives along with the latest celebrity rumors. The podcast is currently available to listen to on SoundCloud and iTunes. 
|2012||The Three Stooges||Sammi (as Samantha Giancola)|
|2015||Here Without You||Patty||pre-production|
|2012–2014||Snooki & Jwoww||Herself||Appeared in 4 episodes.|
- Twitter. Mobile.twitter.com. Retrieved on 2012-07-10.
- Jersey Shore Sammi And Deena On Live! With Kelly. Hollywoodlife.com. Retrieved on 2012-07-10.
- "21 Questions with Sammi "Sweetheart" from Jersey Shore". YouTube.com. Youtube. 29 September 2010. Retrieved 3 April 2016.
- Sam Giancola - 2009 Women's Soccer, William Paterson Pioneers. Accessed June 26, 2013. "Prior to William Paterson: Was a four-year varsity letterwinner at Raritan H.S. and was named the team’s Most Improved Player."
- McCann, Zach (12 October 2012). "Sammi Sweetheart on soccer, 'Jersey'". Espn.go.com. ESPN. Retrieved 3 April 2016.
- Tereszcuk, Alexis (12 June 2012). "All That Partying Pays! You Won't Believe What The Jersey Shore Cast Earns". Radaronline.com. Radar Online, LLC. Retrieved 4 April 2016.
- Brett, Jennifer (July 18, 2011). "Fist pump! The Jersey Shore kids are here". The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Retrieved July 18, 2011.
- Brett, Jennifer (July 20, 2011). "J-Lo/Cameron Diaz movie starts filming, "Three Stooges" winds down". The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Retrieved July 22, 2011.
- Hebert, Emily (1 May 2012). "Sammi Sweetheart's First Perfume Was Paris Hilton's". Elle.com. Hearst Communications. Retrieved 31 March 2016.
- Dachille, Arielle (29 August 2014). "What Is ‘Jersey Shore’s Sammi Doing Now? Making Questionable Perfume, Of Course". Bustle. Bustle.com. Retrieved 30 March 2016.
- "Sweetheart Styles". Sweetheartstyles.com. Retrieved 4 April 2016.
- "Just Sayin Podcast". SoundCloud. SoundCloud. Retrieved 31 March 2016.
- "Just Sayin Podcast". ITunes. Apple. Retrieved 31 March 2016.