Sammy Smooha (born 1941) is a Professor of Sociology at the University of Haifa and recipient of the Israel Prize. He specializes in comparative ethnic relations, and has researched the internal divisions in Israeli society, and the society of Israel in comparative perspective.
- Index of Arab-Jewish Relations in Israel 2004. Haifa: The Jewish-Arab Center, University of Haifa; Jerusalem: The Citizens' Accord Forum between Jews and Arabs in Israel; Tel Aviv: Friedrich Ebert Stiftung. 2005.
- Autonomy for Arabs in Israel. Beit Berl: The Institute for Israeli Arab Studies, 1999, 143 pages. (Hebrew).
- Arabs and Jews in Israel. Vol. 2: Change and Continuity in Mutual Intolerance. Boulder and London: Westview Press, 1992.
- Arabs and Jews in Israel. Vol. 1: Conflicting and Shared Attitudes in a Divided Society. Boulder and London: Westview Press, 1989.
- The Orientation and Politicization of the Arab Minority in Israel. Haifa: The Jewish-Arab Center, University of Haifa, 1984.
- Israel: Pluralism and Conflict. London: Routledge and Kegan Paul; Berkeley and Los Angeles: University of California Press, 1978.
|This biographical article about an Israeli academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|