From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Samoa may refer to:
- Samoa, country in the South Pacific, officially Independent State of Samoa, formerly "Western Samoa"
- Samoan Islands
- American Samoa, US Pacific Territory
- Samoan language
- Samoan tropical moist forests
- Samoa, California
- Samoa (ship) - a Liberty ship built in 1943, see de:Samoa (Schiff, 1943)
- Samoas, a variety of Girl Scout cookie
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Samoa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.