The Samoa Time Zone or Samoa Standard Time (SST) observes standard time by subtracting eleven hours from Coordinated Universal Time (UTC-11:00). The clock time in this zone is based on the mean solar time of the 165th meridian west of the Greenwich Observatory.
The nation of Samoa also observed the same time as the Samoa Time Zone until it moved across the International Date Line at the end of 29 December 2011; it is now 24 hours (25 hours in southern hemisphere summer) ahead of American Samoa.
- Time zone
- Time offset
- Chamorro Time Zone
- Wake Island Time Zone
- Hawaii-Aleutian Time Zone
- Central Time Zone
- Eastern Time Zone
- Atlantic Time Zone
- Newfoundland Time Zone
- United States Code Title 15 Section 263
- "Samoa Standard Time – SST Time Zone".
- "Samoa to change time zones and move forward by a day". Metro. Archived from the original on 2011-09-06.
- "Samoa to move the International Dateline". Herald Sun.