From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Samos.|
|Look up Samos in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term Samos may refer to:
- Samos, Greek island in the eastern Aegean Sea
- Samicum, an ancient city in Triphylia, Greece
- Samos, Galicia, a village in Spain
- Samos, Lugo, the municipality around the village of Samos, Spain
- Samoš, Serbian village
- Samos, Missouri, a community in the United States
- Samos, a fictional character in the Jak and Daxter game series
- Samos, First Slaver of Port Kar, a fictional character in the Gor series of novels
- Samos (satellite), an American surveillance satellite
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Samos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.