Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up samsara in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Saṃsāra is a religious concept of reincarnation in Hinduism and other Indian religions.
Saṃsāra or Samsaram may also refer to:
- Saṃsāra (Buddhism), similar but distinct concept in Buddhism
- Saṃsāra (Jainism), cycle of births and deaths as per Jainism
- Samsaram (1950 film), a 1950 film directed by L. V. Prasad
- Samsaram (1951 film), the Tamil remake of Samsaram (1950)
- Samsaram (1975 film), a 1975 film produced and directed by T. Prakash Rao
- Samsaram (1988 film), a 1988 film directed by Relangi Narasimha Rao
- Samsara (1988 film), a 1988 film directed by Huang Jianxin
- Samsara: Death and Rebirth in Cambodia, a 1989 short documentary film directed by Ellen Bruno
- Samsara (2001 film), a 2001 film about a Buddhist monk's quest, directed by Pan Nalin
- Samsara (2011 film), a 2011 non-narrative documentary film directed by Ron Fricke
- Samsara (album), a 2006 album by Yakuza
- "Samsara", a song from the 1981 Rupert Hine album Immunity
- "Samsara", a song by Parkway Drive, from their 2010 album Deep Blue
- "Samsara 2015", a 2014 song by Martin Tungevaag
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Samsara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.