From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Samskara, saṃskāra, saṅskāra or sanskara may refer to:
- Sanskara (rite of passage), Hindu and Jain rites of passage
- Samskara (ayurvedic), a technique in ayurvedic medicine
- Samskara (Indian philosophy), the concept of imprints or impressions left on the mind by experience in Indian philosophies
- Saṅkhāra, the Buddhist concept of "formations"
- Samskara (film), an Indian film based on the novel by U. R. Ananthamurthy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Samskara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.