Samsung Galaxy A51
|Series||Samsung Galaxy A series|
|First released||4G: December 2019 |
5G: April 2020
|Predecessor||Samsung Galaxy A50|
|Related||Samsung Galaxy A71 Samsung Galaxy A31|
158.5 mm (6.24 in) H
73.6 mm (2.90 in) W
7.9 mm (0.31 in) D
158.9 mm (6.26 in) H
73.6 mm (2.90 in) W
8.7 mm (0.34 in) D
|Mass||4G: 172 g (6.1 oz) |
5G: 187 g (6.6 oz)
|Operating system||Android 10 with One UI 2.1|
|System on chip||4G: Exynos 9611 (10nm) |
5G: Exynos 980 (8nm)
4G: (4x2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
5G: (2x2.2 GHz Cortex-A77 & 6x1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
|GPU||4G: Mali-G72 MP3 |
5G: Mali-G76 MP5
|Memory||4G: 4/6 GB RAM |
5G: 6 GB RAM
|Storage||4G: 64/128 GB |
5G: 128 GB
|Battery||Lithium polymer |
4000 mAh (4G)
4500 mAh (5G)
|Charging||15W Fast Charging|
|Data inputs||USB Type-C|
|Display||6.5 in (17 cm) Super AMOLED FHD+ 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~405 ppi density)|
|Rear camera||48 MP wide, 12 MP ultrawide, 5 MP macro, 5 MP depth|
|Front camera||32 MP|
|Sound||Loudspeaker, 3.5mm auxiliary|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0|
|Other||Optical fingerprint sensor (in display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
The Samsung Galaxy A51 is an Android smartphone manufactured by Samsung Electronics as part of its A series. It was announced and released in December 2019. The phone has a Super AMOLED FHD+ 6.5" display, a 48 MP wide, 12 MP ultrawide, 5 MP depth, and 5 MP macro camera, a 4000 mAh battery, and an ultrasonic in screen fingerprint sensor.
The Galaxy A51 has a 6.5" Super AMOLED Infinity O display with an FHD+ 1080 x 2400 pixel resolution with a 20:9 aspect ratio and a ~405 ppi density with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The phone itself measures 158.5 mm (6.24 in) x 73.6 mm (2.90 in) x 7.9 mm (0.31 in) and weighs 172 g (6.1 oz). The phone is powered by an Exynos 9611 (10 nm) octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) chip and a Mali-G72 MP3 GPU. It comes with either 4GB or 6GB RAM and either 64GB or 128GB internal storage, which can be expanded with a microSD card up to 512GB. It comes with a non-removable 4000mAh lithium polymer battery. It also has an in-display optical fingerprint sensor.
The Samsung Galaxy A51 has a four camera setup arranged in an "L" shape located in the corner with a rectangular protrusion similar to that of the iPhone 11 and the Pixel 4. The array consists of a 48 MP wide angle camera, a 12 MP ultrawide camera, a 5 MP macro camera, and a 5 MP depth sensor. It also has a single 32 MP front facing camera, which sits in a small punch hole on the front of the screen. Both the front and rear facing cameras can record video up to 4K in 30 fps, as well as 1080p in 30 and 120 fps. The rear cameras also have Super Steady.
The Samsung Galaxy A51 was announced and released in December 2019 along with the Galaxy A71. Samsung later announced a 5G variant in April 2020 featuring a larger 4500mAh battery and an Exynos 980 SoC.
- "Samsung Galaxy A51". GSMArena.
- "Samsung Announces New Galaxy A71 and Galaxy A51". news.samsung.com. Retrieved 2020-02-24.
- "Galaxy A51". Samsung Mobile Press | Samsung Mobile press Official website. Retrieved 2020-02-25.
- January 2020, John McCann 07. "Hands on: Samsung Galaxy A51 review". TechRadar. Retrieved 2020-02-24.
- Khan, Sana. "Samsung Galaxy A51 - Full Specification, price, review, compare". Gizmochina. Retrieved 2020-02-24.
- "Samsung Galaxy A51 review". GSMArena.com. Retrieved 2020-02-25.
- "Galaxy A51 | SM-A515FZKWINS | IN". Samsung in. Retrieved 2020-02-21.
- DelhiJanuary 29, Sushant Talwar Adoor/New; January 29, 2020UPDATED:; Ist, 2020 17:29. "Samsung Galaxy A51 India launch: Price, specs and features". India Today. Retrieved 2020-02-25.CS1 maint: extra punctuation (link) CS1 maint: numeric names: authors list (link)
- SamMobile. "Samsung Galaxy A51 SM-A515F full specifications". SamMobile. Retrieved 2020-02-24.
- de Looper, Christian (8 April 2020). "Samsung's Galaxy A71 and A51 pack 5G, starting at just $500". Digital Trends. Retrieved 8 April 2020.