Samsung Gear 360
On April 2017 an updated version of the Samsung Gear 360 was released. The design changed significantly and two features were upgraded: Video resolution was boosted to 4K and live-streaming functionality was added.
- Dual CMOS 15MP Sensor (Default Output pixel count equivalent to 25.9M)
- Dual F2.0 Fisheye Lens
- 1GB RAM
- MicroSD Card (up to 256GB)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz)
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth® v4.1
- USB 2.0, NFC
The dedicated mobile application greatly extends available recording options and add the support for time lapse and looping video. The camera works with all phones that can run the required Samsung Gear 360 Manager app, such as the Samsung Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 Edge, Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge+, Note 5, A5 (2017) and A7 (2017).
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Samsung Gear 360.|
- "Samsung Gear 360". The Official Samsung Galaxy Site. Retrieved 2016-06-24.
- "Samsung Gear 360 - Test Review of a 360-Degree Camera". 2016-05-26. Retrieved 2016-06-24.
- "Samsung may have fixed all that was bad about its 360 camera". CNET. Retrieved 2017-05-16.
- "Samsung Gear 360 2017 Hands on Review - 360° Camera Reviews and Guides". 360° Camera Reviews and Guides. 2017-05-02. Retrieved 2017-05-16.