|Media||160 GB 2.5" 5400 rpm SATA HDD|
|Operating system||Windows XP or Windows 7|
|CPU||1.6 GHz Intel Atom N270|
|Memory||1 GB DDR2 SDRAM|
|Display||10.1" (25.7 cm) 1024×600 LED-backlit TFT LCD|
|Input||Keyboard (91% full size)
|Camera||1.3 megapixel Webcam built-in|
|Connectivity||10/100 Mbit Ethernet
802.11b/g wireless LAN
3 USB 2.0 ports
3-in-1 Flash Memory card reader (SD, SDHC, MMC)
|Power||7.5 hours of battery life with standard 6-cell battery|
|Dimensions||26.38 × 18.55 × 2.85 cm|
|Weight||1.25 kg (2.6 lb) (including battery)|
The Samsung N130 is a subnotebook/netbook computer designed by Samsung. At the time of its introduction, it was noted for a good keyboard, large 6-cell battery as standard, giving a battery life of up to 7.5 hours a medium 160gb SATA hard disk drive and a release price of 349 USD.
Processor and memory
As with earlier models, the 83-key keyboard is 93% of the size of a full-size keyboard, which makes typing quite easy on the netbook. The keyboard is made with Silver Nano (Anti-Bacterial) technology.
Colors and configurations
The N130 is available in different colors and configurations. Colors include white, black, blue and pink. The configurations may differ in the lack of Bluetooth, e.g. some models in German markets, the fitting of a UMTS/HSDPA module, a weaker battery.
- "Samsung's value netbook offers". www.laptopmag.com. 2009-12-03. Retrieved 2010-01-03.
- "Samsung N130 Review". www.laptopmag.com. 2009-11-30. Retrieved 2010-01-03.
- "Samsung N130 Review". www.laptopmag.com. 2008-10-28. Retrieved 2008-11-06.
- Mandriva - Hardware Support for Netbooks
- "Samsung N130 availability and model specifications in German markets". www.heise.de. 2009-11-08. Retrieved 2009-11-08.
- "Samsung N140 Specs, Review, Unboxing". Notebooks News.
- Samsung N130 Review
- Samsung N130 Keyboard Problem