Samsung ZEQ 9000
The Samsung ZEQ 9000 (product code: SM-Z9000 for the single SIM, and SM-Z9005 for dual SIM) was planned to be the first Tizen smartphone to be released commercially by Samsung. It was announced at MWC 2014.
This trademark was denied in both US and Korea for the moment. It was believed that the a product heading to selected markets (Russia, UK and France) is SM-Z910F, but then later conflicting reports say there are no release plans for Samsung SM-Z910F.
- "Press render of Samsung's Tizen-based ZEQ 9000 leaks online". Neowin.
- "Samsung ZEQ trademark denied in both US and Korea – another rumour faces reality check".
- "4.8 inch smartphone possibly running Tizen OS tested in India on its way to selected markets".
- Ash. "Samsung focusing on budget Tizen phones, No release plans for Samsung Z (SM-Z910F)". Tizen Experts.
- "Samsung ZEQ 9000 - The First Tizen Phone?". CrazyEngineers.