From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Samuel Davis (disambiguation))
Samuel or Sam Davis may refer to:
- Samuel Davis (orientalist) (1760–1819), British orientalist and amateur artist
- Samuel Davis (politician) (1774–1831), U.S. Representative from Massachusetts
- Samuel H. Davis (1896–1921), United States Army Air Service officer
- Samuel Post Davis (1850–1918), American journalist and politician
- Samuel W. Davis (1845–?), American Civil War sailor and Medal of Honor recipient
- Sam Davis (1842–1863), Confederate States Army soldier, "Boy Hero of the Confederacy"
- Sam Davis (American football) (born 1944), American football player
- Sam Davis (footballer) (1890–?), English footballer
- Sammy Davis (footballer) (1900–1988), English footballer
- Sammy Davis Sr. (1900–1988), American dancer, father of Sammy Davis, Jr.
- Sammy Davis Jr. (1925–1990), American entertainer
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|