Issacharoff graduated from Binghamton University in 1975 and Yale Law School in 1983. Issacharoff was born in Argentina in Buenos Aires. He is currently the Bonnie and Richard Reiss Professor of Constitutional Law at New York University School of Law. He served as a visiting professor at Harvard Law School for the Fall 2008 semester. Prior to joining NYU Law's faculty, he taught at Columbia Law School and The University of Texas School of Law.
His wife, Cynthia Estlund, is an accomplished labor and employment-law professor, also at New York University School of Law.
- Party Funding and Campaign Financing in International Perspective with Keith Ewing (eds.) (2006) ISBN 1-84113-570-4
- Civil Procedure (2005) ISBN 1-58778-034-8 (pbk. : alk. paper).
- The Law of Democracy: Legal Structure of the Political Process with Pamela S. Karlan, Richard H. Pildes. (1998) ISBN 1-56662-462-2 (alk. paper).
- The State of Voting Rights Law (1993).
- When Elections Go Bad: The Law of Democracy and the Presidential Election of 2000 with Pamela S. Karlan, Richard H. Pildes. Rev. ed. (2001) ISBN 1-58778-233-2 (alk. paper)
|This biographical article about an American legal academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|